ABORIGINAL BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTRE
TABA NOMINATION FORM
2016 MBDC EVENT
Contact: Linda Martin
(416) 591-2310 x2277
During programming periods* ABRC offers
services in the following areas:
• Business Advisory Services;
• Small Business Certificate Course;
• Entrepreneur Training One on One Consultations;
• Seminars and long term programs;
• Computer Services - Internet Access and Research, Email, Document Preparation;
• Referral Sources to other Agencies;
• Business Plan Development; and
Closed SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE COURSE
Are you Aboriginal and interested in learning how to....
• Start and Run a·small Business?
• How to Write a Business Plan?
If you answered yes, then please attend one of our information sessions
Maximum Household Income Level, 2013*
2014 Aboriginal Business Day luncheon held at the Grand Hotel. The event included a series of workshops and guest speakers.
Written and spoken services available in French upon request.
Des services parlés et écrits en français sont disponibles sur demande.
Miziwe Biik Development
167 Gerrard Street East
Toronto ON M5A 2E4
General Inquiries: email@example.com