ABORIGINAL BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTRE
TABA NOMINATION FORM
2016 MBDC EVENT
Contact: Linda Martin
(416) 591-2310 x2277
During programming periods* ABRC offers
services in the following areas:
• Business Advisory Services;
• Small Business Certificate Course;
• Entrepreneur Training One on One Consultations;
• Seminars and long term programs;
• Computer Services - Internet Access and Research, Email, Document Preparation;
• Referral Sources to other Agencies;
• Business Plan Development; and
Closed SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE COURSE
Are you Aboriginal and interested in learning how to....
• Start and Run a·small Business?
• How to Write a Business Plan?
If you answered yes, then please attend one of our information sessions
Maximum Household Income Level, 2013*
2014 Aboriginal Business Day luncheon held at the Grand Hotel. The event included a series of workshops and guest speakers.
Written and spoken services available in French upon request.
Des services parlés et écrits en français sont disponibles sur demande.